CEED’s Summer Solstice Festival 2022 – June 18
Our annual FREE family-friendly All Things Native celebration recognizing Indigenous Peoples and our native plants and animals – Saturday, June 18 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- GAMES & ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS!
- Music and entertainment throughout the festival
- Native American dancers, music, and storytellers
- Amazing pan flute music from Walter Roja
- Vendors – natural products, environmental solutions, and more
- Animal Ambassadors
- Food trucks
- Nature trails
- Vendors and educational tables are invited. Email email@example.com for information.
This event and publication are fully or partially funded by the County of Suffolk.
I guess I’m the last one to tell his Saga for Giving Tuesday. My name is Frodo, and as you may have guessed from my photo, I’m a bullfrog. I’ve been one of Ranger Eric’s Animal Ambassadors for more than 10 years, if you can believe it! But no one is quite sure how old...
Dear CEED Friend, CEED has released hundreds and hundreds of northern bobwhite quail … so what’s my Giving Tuesday Saga and how did I, Robert Quail, end up living at CEED? Well, what I remember is that I felt like I never really got used to being in the woods. All the...
Dear CEED Friend, As one of the newest members of the team, I want to tell you my story. It’s a Giving Tuesday Saga of generosity towards animals in trouble. Sadly, my mother was hit by a car and killed. But a naturalist walking along the road wisely thought to check...
Back to blog home >>
Anyone can volunteer. Even you!