We are seeking a part time Program Administrator to assist in CEED’s programmatic growth and provide support to the Executive Director and Program Director for bookkeeping, scheduling, data management and operations. The position will start at 15 to 20 hours per week with potential for future growth to full time and compensation depending on experience.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities include:
- Education: HS diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative individual with effective verbal and written communication
- Self-starter interested in growing a start-up from its early stages
- Competent with computers and digital platforms including familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bookkeeping experience, Quickbooks preferred
- CRM database experience a plus, SalesForce preferred
- Email marketing tool experience a plus, Constant Contact preferred
- Commitment to CEED’s mission, principles and values, centered on providing environmental education and nature connection to individuals and the community
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with program clients to book and schedule programs for CEED educators
- Attend program client meetings, as needed
- Generate and manage program invoices
- Maintain accounts receivable and payable for clients, educators and vendors
- Data entry and management of customer relationship management (CRM), accounting and email marketing databases
- Assist with volunteer orientation, scheduling and correspondence
- Monitor and manage phone messages and the primary email account/correspondence
- General operational support, including service accounts, marketing, fund development and community outreach
Subscribe to our newsletter.
© 2019 CEED. All rights reserved. Website design by the ArtWORKS team at Spirit of Huntington Art Center.