summer solstice festival
Our annual FREE family-friendly All Things Native celebration recognizing Indigenous Peoples and our native plants and animals.
- GAMES & ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS!
- Music and entertainment throughout the festival
- Native American dancers, music, and storytellers
- Amazing pan flute music from Walter Roja
- Vendors – natural products, environmental solutions, and more
- Animal Ambassadors
- Food trucks
- Nature trails
- Vendors and educational tables are invited.
Saturday, June 18th
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
287 South Country Road,
Brookhaven NY 11719
Anyone can volunteer. Even you!