Three Things That Set CEED Apart … And Three Opportunities To Get Your Kids Outdoors
- CEED programs are outdoors, just as much as possible. Away from screens. Immersed in reality.
- CEED’s programs are get your hands dirty experiences. Walk in the woods, turn over a rock, hear a bird sing. Learn by questioning. Learn by doing.
- CEED programs for children are a beginning. The beginning of an active life … the beginning of a sense of wonder … the beginning of a love of nature.
Register your child today:
- Nature of Science. Innovative outdoor science classroom for students in grades 1-6. Click here for info and registration.
- Spring Farm & Nature Experience. Five full days, grades 1-7, March 29-April 2, risk-free enrollment. Click here for info and registration.
- Summer Farm & Nature Experience. Five weeks, full days, grades 1-7. Registration opening soon. Save the dates: July 12-August 13. Email email@example.com to join pre-registration list.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jumpstart Yoga is a wonderful program that gives caregivers some “me time” and also bonding time with children — through the wisdom of yoga.
CEED offers a new program of outdoor yoga for kids that teaches mindfulness and strength. And on top of that, it’s fun!
This is the perfect month to to connect back with nature. There are many different ways we can do that. On our own, we can just take the time to enjoy nature in a way that works for ourselves. It might be taking a walk in a local preserve, walking along the beach,...
Back to blog home >>
Anyone can volunteer. Even you!