Three Things That Set CEED Apart … And Three Opportunities To Get Your Kids Outdoors
- CEED programs are outdoors, just as much as possible. Away from screens. Immersed in reality.
- CEED’s programs are get your hands dirty experiences. Walk in the woods, turn over a rock, hear a bird sing. Learn by questioning. Learn by doing.
- CEED programs for children are a beginning. The beginning of an active life … the beginning of a sense of wonder … the beginning of a love of nature.
Register your child today:
- Nature of Science. Innovative outdoor science classroom for students in grades 1-6. Click here for info and registration.
- Spring Farm & Nature Experience. Five full days, grades 1-7, March 29-April 2, risk-free enrollment. Click here for info and registration.
- Summer Farm & Nature Experience. Five weeks, full days, grades 1-7. Registration opening soon. Save the dates: July 12-August 13. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join pre-registration list.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
There are less than two weeks left to register your teens for CEED’s Leadership and Conservation Program first session this summer.
People often talk about the “summer slide,” when students can slip backwards in their academic progress in the months outside of school. But it’s not inevitable. And CEED has designed a special program that takes advantage of summer to build leadership and...
Join Vanderbilt Planetarium and CEED for a night to remember … Our popular combination IS BACK!! A little after sunset on July 5th, we’ll head out on our trails for an owl prowl, keeping our eyes out for any of our nighttime creatures, including flying squirrels,...
Back to blog home >>
Anyone can volunteer. Even you!