Three Things That Set CEED Apart … And Three Opportunities To Get Your Kids Outdoors
- CEED programs are outdoors, just as much as possible. Away from screens. Immersed in reality.
- CEED’s programs are get your hands dirty experiences. Walk in the woods, turn over a rock, hear a bird sing. Learn by questioning. Learn by doing.
- CEED programs for children are a beginning. The beginning of an active life … the beginning of a sense of wonder … the beginning of a love of nature.
Register your child today:
- Nature of Science. Innovative outdoor science classroom for students in grades 1-6. Click here for info and registration.
- Spring Farm & Nature Experience. Five full days, grades 1-7, March 29-April 2, risk-free enrollment. Click here for info and registration.
- Summer Farm & Nature Experience. Five weeks, full days, grades 1-7. Registration opening soon. Save the dates: July 12-August 13. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join pre-registration list.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Spring Break is coming! Half farm, half nature, 100% fun. An outdoor learning and playing adventure they will remember forever.
A few weeks ago, we started teaching some of our classes at the Washington Lodge at CEED and came upon a beautiful discovery on our trails.
Amanda Gorman became the youngest inauguration poet when she read her poem “The Hill We Climb” at the inauguration of Joe Biden.
Back to blog home >>
Anyone can volunteer. Even you!