Three Things That Set CEED Apart … And Three Opportunities To Get Your Kids Outdoors
- CEED programs are outdoors, just as much as possible. Away from screens. Immersed in reality.
- CEED’s programs are get your hands dirty experiences. Walk in the woods, turn over a rock, hear a bird sing. Learn by questioning. Learn by doing.
- CEED programs for children are a beginning. The beginning of an active life … the beginning of a sense of wonder … the beginning of a love of nature.
Register your child today:
- Nature of Science. Innovative outdoor science classroom for students in grades 1-6. Click here for info and registration.
- Spring Farm & Nature Experience. Five full days, grades 1-7, March 29-April 2, risk-free enrollment. Click here for info and registration.
- Summer Farm & Nature Experience. Five weeks, full days, grades 1-7. Registration opening soon. Save the dates: July 12-August 13. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join pre-registration list.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
CEED’s unique leadership experience for youth grades 8-11. The wonders of nature, and the inspiration of saving the planet help develop people skills and environmental awareness in your leaders-to-be. The Center for Environmental Education and Discovery (CEED) has...
Our annual FREE family-friendly celebration recognizing Indigenous Peoples and our native plants and animals on the longest day of the year.
Our Summer Nature Experience is now open to children from grades 1 through 11, but spaces are disappearing fast. Don’t delay, register today!
Back to blog home >>
Anyone can volunteer. Even you!