Three Things That Set CEED Apart … And Three Opportunities To Get Your Kids Outdoors
- CEED programs are outdoors, just as much as possible. Away from screens. Immersed in reality.
- CEED’s programs are get your hands dirty experiences. Walk in the woods, turn over a rock, hear a bird sing. Learn by questioning. Learn by doing.
- CEED programs for children are a beginning. The beginning of an active life … the beginning of a sense of wonder … the beginning of a love of nature.
Register your child today:
- Nature of Science. Innovative outdoor science classroom for students in grades 1-6. Click here for info and registration.
- Spring Farm & Nature Experience. Five full days, grades 1-7, March 29-April 2, risk-free enrollment. Click here for info and registration.
- Summer Farm & Nature Experience. Five weeks, full days, grades 1-7. Registration opening soon. Save the dates: July 12-August 13. Email email@example.com to join pre-registration list.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEED’s series of conversations with scientists and naturalists continues with a unique meeting of three distinguished scientists.
CEED’s new leadership program for teens being taught by an award-winning science and leadership educator, Michael Polochack.
Sally Wellinger, our part-time Executive Director, will expand her role to full-time as of tomorrow, July 1. Please join us in congratulating Sally!
Back to blog home >>
Anyone can volunteer. Even you!