Three Things That Set CEED Apart … And Three Opportunities To Get Your Kids Outdoors
- CEED programs are outdoors, just as much as possible. Away from screens. Immersed in reality.
- CEED’s programs are get your hands dirty experiences. Walk in the woods, turn over a rock, hear a bird sing. Learn by questioning. Learn by doing.
- CEED programs for children are a beginning. The beginning of an active life … the beginning of a sense of wonder … the beginning of a love of nature.
Register your child today:
- Nature of Science. Innovative outdoor science classroom for students in grades 1-6. Click here for info and registration.
- Spring Farm & Nature Experience. Five full days, grades 1-7, March 29-April 2, risk-free enrollment. Click here for info and registration.
- Summer Farm & Nature Experience. Five weeks, full days, grades 1-7. Registration opening soon. Save the dates: July 12-August 13. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join pre-registration list.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
I guess I’m the last one to tell his Saga for Giving Tuesday. My name is Frodo, and as you may have guessed from my photo, I’m a bullfrog. I’ve been one of Ranger Eric’s Animal Ambassadors for more than 10 years, if you can believe it! But no one is quite sure how old...
Dear CEED Friend, CEED has released hundreds and hundreds of northern bobwhite quail … so what’s my Giving Tuesday Saga and how did I, Robert Quail, end up living at CEED? Well, what I remember is that I felt like I never really got used to being in the woods. All the...
Dear CEED Friend, As one of the newest members of the team, I want to tell you my story. It’s a Giving Tuesday Saga of generosity towards animals in trouble. Sadly, my mother was hit by a car and killed. But a naturalist walking along the road wisely thought to check...
Back to blog home >>
Anyone can volunteer. Even you!